Content of the course:
- What mindfulness is
- What mindfulness isn't
- How practicing mindfulness can:
- Benefit/ enrich your daily life
- Reduce anxiety, depression impact, stress levels
- Grow awareness of self and the world around us
- To live more fully in the present – a way to reduce the focus on the past, and on a possible future
- As an aid to, and part of, more effective meditation practice.
- Positively effect physical and psychological health (cautionary discussion included)
- Learning techniques that will help
Facilitator: Erin Lummis - Councillor/ Therapist
Information/ bookings: Erin Lummis 021 203 2042
Cost: $10 ($5 concessions).
Funds to aid building a veranda in front of the gompa